Hours of Operation
- Marquis Hall office is closed
- Will accept incoming mail deliveries from campus mail only – Exceptions should be arranged in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Will be monitoring voicemail and email during normal College business hours.
- Payments of an urgent matter as well as employee travel and expense reimbursements will continue to be processed for payment.
- Hard copy documentation should be sent via interoffice mail attention “Accounts Payable, 030 Marquis Hall.” Please do not hand deliver. All relevant approvals should be obtained prior to sending.
- If working remotely, we will accept electronic payment requests only from recognized budget managers. We suggest that requestors send a completed payment authorization form with scanned backup (pdf, cell phone image, etc.) to the budget manager (approver). The approver should forward the documentation to email@example.com indicating their approval to pay.
- For outgoing wires, please follow the electronic payment request process as described in the above. Please clearly include “WIRE REQUEST” in the subject line of your email. Tentatively we have scheduled wires to be processed on Thursdays for items received before noon.
- There will be no check pickup. All payments will be mailed out through USPS or interoffice mail.
- Remember to add Activity Code “135” to the account number for COVID-19 related expenses.
- If you need assistance or need to make other special arrangements, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The cashiering window is closed. Please email email@example.com to make special arrangements for deposits and other cashiering transactions.
- For outgoing wires, please follow the electronic payment request process as described in the Accounts Payable section. Please clearly include “WIRE REQUEST” in the subject line of your email. Tentatively we have scheduled wires to be processed on Thursdays for items received before noon.
- Current pay dates will remain the same.
- Employees should continue to use Banner Self-Service to record hours. Supervisors should approve timesheets as per normal schedules. Payroll will monitor unapproved timesheets during this event to make sure hourly staff are properly paid.
- Paychecks for employees not utilizing direct deposit will be mailed to the address on the check.
- Please consider signing up for direct deposit if you are currently receiving paper checks. No paper forms are required. Complete the enrollment through Banner Self-Service.
- Personnel Action Forms should be routed electronically via email using the same routing as paper processes. Human Resources and Payroll will only accept Personnel Action Forms routed through employees’ supervisors.
- If you need assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic requisitioning is up and running. Quotes referenced in requisitions must be emailed to email@example.com, and the email address of vendor must be provided.
- Continue to procure goods and services as per normal operating procedures, and see suggested cost savings ideas.
- The ordering department is responsible, whether via requisition or p-card, to be sure they have made suitable arrangements to accept delivery of any items ordered, and made delivery requirements clear with the vendor. Please be sure also to contact vendors about items previously ordered to make appropriate delivery arrangements.
- Procurement cardholders should hold monthly statements until we return to campus.
- If you need assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE HOLD HARD COPY RECONCILIATION REPORTS AND RECEIPTS UNTIL WE RETURN TO CAMPUS. We will not be requiring that signed p-card reconciliation reports be submitted until return, and we will send a follow-up email at that time.
- Account administration/management, such as ongoing review of charges and account adjustments can be made remotely, at any time, using JPMC SmartData online http://smartdata.jpmorgan.com
- To add activity code 135 to p-card accounts: When reconciling p-card account charges online at Smartdata, the Activity Code 135 for COVID19 related expenses can be added to the account number. When reconciling and reviewing, In the “Accounting Codes Information” section, place “135” in the box named “Project Number”, which is found to the far right of the “Fund-Organization-Account-Program” boxes.
- Statement closing date remains the 26th of each month. Any account charges not changed by the 3rd of the following month will be billed to the default account established at card account set up.
- JPMC Smart data website http://smartdata.jpmorgan.com is available online to upload receipts remotely if a cardholder has that capability.
- Any other card account administration concerns such as lost cards, declines, web access, suspected fraud, etc. please call JPMC Card Customer Service, available 24/7/365 at 1-800-316-6056 in US, outside of US at 1-847-488-3748.
- If JPMC Customer Service cannot assist, contact email@example.com with questions.
Ordering during remote work
- Although orders can be placed via requisition or p-card during this remote working environment, consideration should be given to 1. if/when the items are needed on the campus, and 2. if needed, the delivery date specified and receiving arrangements needed for the items being ordered. If possible, placing orders should be postponed and/or deliveries should be delayed until the campus is re-opened.
- The ordering department is responsible, whether the order is placed via requisition or p-card, for making suitable arrangements to be able to receive/accept delivery of any items ordered and making the dept’s delivery requirements clear with the vendor.
- Departments should also evaluate any orders that have already been placed, and be sure to contact vendors about items previously ordered to make appropriate delivery arrangements or delaying shipments until the campus re-opens.
- Student billing is working remotely. If you need assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.