View Bills, Make Payments and Manage Student Account
Welcome to Lafayette College Student Account Suite. This site is a service offered to students and their families for viewing bills, making payments and managing their student account.
Parents, guardians, or employers wishing to access the system require student permission which can be granted by the student after logging in to the student account suite by clicking the “Students: view/pay your bill” button below. If you have any questions about the system, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Lafayette College Controller’s Office at 610-330-5145.
Student Account Suite Features
Student Account Center
- Check your balance.
- Make a payment towards your balance.
- View your payment history.
- Store your payment methods for quick and easy payment.
- As a student, provide permission to others (parents, employers, etc) to view your bill and make payments.
- View and print your billing statement.
- Enter your bank account information so that refunds can be deposited into your account electronically
DINING SERVICES RENOVATIONS
More Improvements on Tap for Student Dining Halls Dining options […]
EXCITING DINING ENHANCEMENTS FOR FALL 2014
Fall 2014 will be an exciting time because the College […]
CATERING OFFICE INTRODUCES ONLINE ORDERING SYSTEM AND TRAINING
Lafayette Catering is proud to introduce its new online ordering […]
Purchasing policies for faculty, administrators, & staff
Anonymous Tip Hotline
(610) 330-5145 or email@example.com
Finance & Administration
Office of the Vice President
316 Markle Hall
Easton, PA 18042
Fax: (610) 330-5700