Student Driving of College-Insured Vehicles
Student Drivers of Vehicles Insured by the College
Students MUST be Approved Drivers to operate College owned or rented vehicles. To become an Approved Driver, students must:
- Review the College’s Transportation Procedures.
- Complete and submit the Driver Approval Request Form per the instructions in the Transportation Policy. Be sure to sign AND have your student group Advisor or Department Head sign the form before forwarding it to Room 316 in Markle Hall. The review and approval process generally takes ten (10) business days.
- Review the Driving Information for Students.
- Complete the Student Driver Quiz at https://lafayettec.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8B6KLRQala2bcBT.
Student Car Rental
Once you have been designated an Approved Driver, you may be authorized to rent a vehicle through the College’s car rental program for certain student group or academic purposes. If so, please read the Student Car Rental Policy completely. The College has contracted pricing through Enterprise Car Rentals. To find out about availability and price, you may contact Enterprise at (610) 253-7599. Prior to each rental, the Enterprise Rental Car Approval for Student Drivers must be completed with the account to be charged and signed by the Office of Student Life Programs (for student organization activities) or by an academic Department Head (for academic activities). All the information on the form is required including dates of rental and return and drivers’ names. Student Life or the academic department will send the form to the Purchasing Office so approval can be given to Enterprise to release the vehicle. Enterprise will not release the vehicle until the form is received in Purchasing.
Student Use of College-Owned Motor Pool Vehicles
Once you have been authorized as an Approved Driver, contact the reservation coordinator in the respective department to reserve vehicles for College related use.
EXCITING DINING ENHANCEMENTS FOR FALL 2014
Fall 2014 will be an exciting time because the College […]
CATERING OFFICE INTRODUCES ONLINE ORDERING SYSTEM AND TRAINING
Lafayette Catering is proud to introduce its new online ordering […]
NEW TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Ten more Banner Finance training sessions were just added throughout […]
Purchasing policies for faculty, administrators, & staff
Anonymous Tip Hotline
(610) 330-5145 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance & Administration
Office of the Vice President
316 Markle Hall
Easton, PA 18042
Fax: (610) 330-5700