Electronic Billing and Payment Capabilities
There are many functions for which this electronic system is used. Included among them are:
Student account bills are distributed electronically.
Students and their authorized family members are able to view their tuition bills online and to see transactions on the account as they occur (both payments and charges). If you wish, you can print the bill from the website and mail a check according to the instructions, or you can view the bill (or current balance due) and make a payment online.
Multiple online payment vehicles are available.
In addition to payments by check, the College offers a more convenient electronic payment option for students and their families which will instantaneously credit the student account. You can go online and make a payment electronically from your checking or savings account. This electronic check option is offered free of charge.
Refunds will be provided electronically.
Students will no longer have to wait to receive a check in the mail and then go to the bank to deposit it to receive their refunds. If a student inputs his/her banking information into the new secure online payment system, the College will electronically deposit all refunds into his/her account. This will allow students to access those funds much more quickly. Refunds cannot be applied to credit cards.
With this online tool, a student can:
- Check his/her balance.
- Make a payment towards his/her balance.
- View the payment history.
- Store one or more payment methods for quick and easy payment.
- View and print the billing statement.
- Set up the bills to be paid automatically.
- Receive an email when new bills and refunds are posted to the account.
- Pay a deposit for Interim Session.
- Authorize parent(s) or others to access the account information and make payments that will credit his/her student account.
CATERING OFFICE INTRODUCES ONLINE ORDERING SYSTEM AND TRAINING
Lafayette Catering is proud to introduce its new online ordering […]
Review the updated Transportation Procedures and Driving Information for Students for new student […]
HUGH HARRIS RETIREMENT
Hugh Harris, Director of Public Safety, is retiring from the College after […]
Purchasing policies for faculty, administrators, & staff
Anonymous Tip Hotline
(610) 330-5145 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance & Administration
Office of the Vice President
316 Markle Hall
Easton, PA 18042
Fax: (610) 330-5700